Beach weddings are gaining popularity for their short duration arrangement, less decorations and comparatively less informal dressups than traditional ones. Beach wedding dresses can be absolutely simple, to fabulously stunning but are less expensive than their church wedding counterparts. There are some considerations to be preferred while choosing a beach bridal dress.
- A tea length dress is always a best choice for beach wedding, or you can choose one that falls a few inches short of the ground. If it doesn’t suits then go for formal bridal wear.
- A sleek style or a bohemian style empire waist are both considerable for beach wedding dresses. It’s your choice that you’ll prefer a modern stylish look or soft and romantic femininity of empire style.
- You should go for a strapless or spaghetti straps which look very beautiful on beach.
- These dresses should not be puffy and much layered as beaches tends to be warmer than an air conditioned church. Avoid bead-work and heavy embroidery. Prefer to wear natural fabrics like cotton which will allow to pass air through the dress.
- Beware while choosing accessories. It’s obvious that if you have chosen simple beach dress than the accessories will also be simple. A flowery hair band, shell or pearl necklace, pearl bracelet, with a white and red flower bouquet in hands will go perfect with dress.
- No need to wear high heels. A pair of flip flop or strappy sandals sounds best for beach bridal wear. Some brides prefer to go barefooted, which is also a good option.
Keep these considerations in mind and make your beach wedding a romantic day of your life…