Valentine’s Day is a day for lovers, those who are in a relationship. This day remind us that we are being loved by someone who really cares. On every Valentine, we try to do something different. Traditionally, we buy gifts for our sweethearts to show how much we love and care about them. But planning a treat or buying a gift for a beloved is not that easy. One has to take care of even very small things in which may spoil the mood of this very romantic day.
Here are some important tips for guys, about some Do’s and Don’ts on this Valentine’s Day.
1. If your spouse is employed, then surprise her by sending valentine gift at her work place, which will show in front of her peers that she is being loved, giving her a wonderful feeling. And try to make a gift more special by writing a note to her with your own handwriting about how much you love her, how much she means to you that will add further romantic flavor.
2. To make her feel special on Valentine’s Day, you can even cook something for her. Supplement it with a wine tour; if you don’t know how to cook then you can even help her in kitchen. Watching a romantic movie together would be a great idea to make her happy and building up the mood.
3. You can even prefer giving number of small gifts during this day. May be one gift at breakfast, or another on the front seat of her car, rather giving one big gift. This will make her realize that how much she means to you.
4. On Valentine’s Day, if your partner needs pampering, then best gift could be buying spa gifts and then plan some secret spa bath with her favorite aromatherapy. Don’t forget to turn on spa music for creating real spa environment and you can start off with massage by relaxing neck and shoulders with essential oils.
5. Valentine’s Day is all about romance for lovers, so on this day adds some extra effort by dressing up properly, giving her more importance and showing her that you care for her and she means everything in your life. One way of making her feel the same is by turning off your electronic equipments. Continue>>